Once your account is approved you will receive a an email with all the login details and login page link.
1. When a Customer click on click here to login, it will take the customer to the portal login page, where he can add the given credentials to proceed further.
Or you can use the link provided at the time of enabling the customer portal.
2. Press login to land on the awesome portal which is for the ease of the user. On the landing page, the user can see all the tickets and invoices associated with him/her. Here they can add a ticket and check their statues e.g. open, closed and cancelled.
3. View all your tickets by clicking View all under tickets, you can also create new ticket:
Create Ticket via Customer Portal:
1. Press create tickets, the system will ask you to select the store location where you want to make a ticket select your desired store and press next, if you have only one store location it will move to the ticket page directly.
2. Enter all the data in the given fields, add a row and then create a ticket. That ticket will be generated at RepairDesk.
3. In order to add additional information click the highlighted icon.
4. Enter all the information and press save
5. After creating ticket you can also print label and shipping slip:
View invoices via customer portal:
1. You can view the invoice detail .by clicking view under invoices.
2. Customers can pay the unpaid invoice using PayPal. (if PayPal integration is enable on Repairdesk)